As the name suggests, virtual events are internet-based events. Those platforms, which provide liberty to the organizers to host their events virtually, are virtual event platforms.
Webex is a virtual event platform that allows meeting, calling, messaging, and events, all in one single platform. Regardless of geography, location, and language, it provides the same experience to everyone. Apart from Webex, many other virtual event platforms provide wonderful experiences of virtual meetings to their attendees and are comparatively more economical virtual event platforms than WebexMeeting
If you are looking for alternatives to Webex? Woah! then you have landed on the right blog. Without any delay let’s jump into the ocean of information
- Mixhubb: Mixhubb is the best 3D virtual event platform, which can be your go-to online meeting solution for any type of virtual event. On this virtual event platform, you can host online meetings and events of all sizes. It offers a setup that is very quick and easy to operate. Mixhubb is a user-friendly, DIY virtual event platform because it gives liberty to organizers to self-manage the whole event. With its customization feature, organizers can easily customize the registration page according to the need of the event and the requirements of attendees. Mixhubb also allows the attendees a smooth onboarding process, attendees can register themselves from any social media platform.
Apart from the above-stated features, there are some other powerful features, which make Mixhubb unique among other competitors.
- Mixhubb provides an immersive experience to the attendees of the event. It will let them feel like they are physically present in the event, walking in the lobby, sitting in the auditorium, and talking to the speakers.
- With its cost-effective subscription model, organizers with a low budget can also host successful virtual events.
- AI is one of the top-notch features of Mixhubb, as it allows attendees with the same interest to get connected.
- With its Network Tables, organizers can encourage the attendees to participate in discussions during the event and connect with others.
- Mixhubb is full of interactive tools, those features enable organizers to keep their attendees engaged for a longer period.
- Mixhubb provides multiple branding opportunities to the organizers.
- Mixhubb allows organizers and attendees to record the whole event, which can be used later accordingly. Titbits of the recorded events can be uploaded to social media platforms to increase brand awareness.
- Along with all the above-stated features, Mixhubb has a multilingual translator which gives liberty to the organizer to host events in any language. In fect, organizers can host the event in sign- language also.
- Zoom: For connecting with people across the globe, Zoom has been the best virtual platform till now. Zoom is providing the best solution for HD video and audio calls during live virtual events. Zoom enables the organizer to connect personally with both internal and external audiences by sharing live HD videos. With Zoom, the host can securely scale up to 50,000 people in his live video webinar. Zoom also provides an opportunity for the host of the event, to increase his external audience by sharing their live video on Facebook, and Instagram. Zoom also allows its attendees to change the background platform of their virtual event
- Microsoft Teams: Microsoft Teams is a virtual platform that enables online meeting calls, chat, file transfer, and screen sharing. Microsoft Teams has many features like a whiteboard, breakout rooms, filters for appearance, record meetings, etc. With Microsoft Team you can host webinars with a limit of 300 attendees only. The data analytic feature of Microsoft Teams, lets organizers keep track of the data of attendees participating in the virtual events. Its in-built software Team, allows the attendees to download the document uploaded over the software, organizers of the event don’t require to send the document related to the event personally to every attendee. This online platform uses multi-factor authentication and does not provide security against online hacking of data of attendees.
- BlueJeans Meetings: Blue Jeans Meeting delivers the best online meetings and video conference experience with HD video and Dolby audio voice. With Blue Jeans Meetings, users can change the background of their virtual event according to their requirements. This virtual platform also enables the feature of recording live events. The “Restricting the Meeting” feature of BlueJeans Meetings enables the organizers to keep conversations during the event secure. Its breakout room allows organizers to divide online meetings into smaller groups for interactive discussions; meeting moderators allow attendees to move in between the sessions. Ita automatic, real-time closed captioning allows users to access blueJeansMeeting features with keyboard shortcuts.
- Team Viewer: Team Viewer is a comprehensive remote access, remote control and remote support solution that provides unique services for webinars like good-quality video conferences, secure data transfer, and screen sharing. Team Viewer can be accessible with almost every desktop and mobile platform, including Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. This virtual event platform allures the organizers because of its quick and techno-based features.
- GoToMeeting: GoToMeeting is an all-in-one phone, meeting, and messaging platform; along with it also provides a platform for webinar, training,, and more for those organizations whose team members are remote. Organizers can host the meetings with a limit of 3,000 participants at a time. This virtual platform enables attendees to share screens with others and allows recording also , which can be later used accordingly .
- Airmeet: It is a virtual event platform specially designed for those organizers who want extensive sponsorship for their events. Airmeet offers great networking features like on to one speed networking, and chat functionality. It is an easy to use virtual platform for organizers and the attendees. Airmeet can host the events with upto 100k attendees, along with this organizers can accept upto 300 sponsorship.
Looking for alternatives to Webex?
Here in this blog, we have detailed the information about different virtual event platforms, which you can consider for virtual events.But while evaluating different virtual solutions, potential organizers should compare competencies in categories such as price structure and features they have, etc.