Looking for energy saving? If your business has outdated heating and air conditioning systems that increase your energy costs. The HVAC Companies in Pakistan recommend that you consider replacing your device. But what if you are not in a good financial position to make large investments right now? Or if you are planning to move your business to a new location within the next few years. Replacing the HVAC system to save energy may not make sense.
Does this mean that you suffer from such high energy costs until you are replaced? That is unnecessary. The good news is there are other ways to save energy. State of the art air conditioning equipment is complemented by low consumption additives.
Boosting does more than just conserve energy
According to HVAC Companies in Pakistan by the Pacific Punjab National Laboratories of the Pakistan Department of Energy, the need to save energy is the single most important reason to consider installing additional HVAC equipment. Small offices and retailers save 35% on average energy by adding refactoring technology. In colder climates (such as Lahore), companies can save more energy. Up to 40% of studies show that small offices can save, depending on installed systems and upgrade options.
Besides the need to save energy when upgrading HVAC Companies in Pakistan equipment, there are other benefits:
They last longer than traditional HVAC systems. In some cases, the shelf life can be extended by several years, eliminating the need to spend a lot of money on new systems.
The air conditioner works more efficiently when the air conditioner is updated to improve comfort. Thus, you can save energy by using a more stable temperature and better humidity control. It depends on the fittings option you have chosen. System noise can be reduced and airflow can be reduced.
Rapid return on investment as the cost of replacing the device required to rebuild the device is minimal. You will receive a reward for your investment within 1-3 years.
Discounts When evaluating additional installation options, check with your utility to see if it offers discounts. Upgrade options for energy saving HVAC Companies in Pakistan, etc.
Upgrade options available depend on the type of air conditioner equipment and climate. A rooftop cooler and hood (RTU) is one of the best retrofit options. Technical parameters you can set to save energy:
Coolant upgrade options:
Replace old screw compressors and semi-hermetic reciprocating compressors with new, high-efficiency screw compressors. These newer models can significantly reduce the power consumption of the coolant to save energy. There are options for systems with high and low compression temperatures.
Condenser fan control can be added for cool air chillers. It includes a high pressure float control system with variable frequency drive. These controls make the compressor run less. Which saves energy
Further improvement options for modular heating and cooling systems:
- Air protection: This technology uses the outside air on cold days to cool your space. Reduces compressor load to save energy.
- Provide fan speed control: When your heating and cooling needs change, these controls adjust the speed of the fans that circulate air in your room. Airflow control also reduces compressor load to save energy.
- Casals Ventilation Fans: Ventilation controls the fan speed and the amount of outside air according to the level of carbon dioxide in the room according to the controllable demand.
- Cooling capacity control: For systems that can start the compressor at different speeds, these controllers reduce the load when you do not want the system to run at full capacity. You can save energy by using a compressor with less capacity.
There are commercial kits with different upgrade techniques. Some are designed for specific types and sizes of equipment (such as single-zone remote stations), while others can be used for all types of HVAC systems, including single-zone or multi-zone applications. And multi-level heating and cooling methods. Some are also integrated with smart heating technology and building management systems.
Is your HVAC system suitable for retrofitting?
- How do you know if your HVAC system is suitable for retrofitting? Surprisingly, this is not the age of your system. Some basic guidelines that may indicate whether retrofitting is right for you.
- Your system is in good condition and regularly maintained.
- Larger systems are a better choice than smaller systems.
- The more your system works every day, the better. The chances of saving energy through upgrades are even greater.
Your energy consumption is still increasing
You plan to use your current system for at least another 18 months. Consult an approved HVAC Companies in Pakistan to see if retrofitting is right for you. If you are in the area of Pakistan, will be happy to help. Not sure if your current air conditioning supplier can help you save energy by upgrading your old system? Maybe it’s time to look for other options. Here are some resources that can help you.